BOOM BAP NATION

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Started Something I am Struggling to HAve Finished

First thing is first. I am energy and when i am in full throttle i do not feel boundaries. Second thing is when i do not feel boundaries i believe all things are possible in truth of energy that created me to be me. Thirdly when I am this energy of sensory my entire world changes its directions. Problem for me is I am not looking at the road the entire time to know exactly what direction I am headed in because I am always mostly in the middle of the atmosphere. Currently I am moving in multiple directions of what is believed to be a successful structure. I learned everything backwards. It has always been how I acquired my knowledges and topics such as love, finance, food, spirit, thought, travel, play, and more. Where I want or shall I format it "need to see myself" is in a brick & mortar location dedicated to merchandising, and for those who cannot frequent the location I need my eCommerce/shopify store to represent all materials and merchandising HueMeen. I currently pay shopify to not sell one thing but look to be bought. Why? Because I paid to be a store and could not on my own accord put it in effect to bring in revenues advertised as the easiest thing to do. I keep forgetting nothing of thought is easy for me when I have not already endured the process of thought which takes actions to complete the thought. If i have not done it before I do not know what to expect at each corner, intersection, crossroad, ceiling, wall, floor or ventillation shaft. I do not learn anything simply. I am repetition. I know after I have done it long enough to know what I am supposed to achieve. Word problems in math classes of any type delay me 6-8 weeks before i can move forward in the cyllabus. Women as well. Anyway, all of that above just to say I need the correct truth to put my dream and needs in an accessible arena which can minimize my expenses and timeframes of being a business fundable entity of formation. A year next month and I have not placed myself in position to obtain $100K funding. The previous year 2023 was dedicated to learning and implenting. This current cycle number of 2024 is revisement and alignment. I made a little bit of advancement in my personal data but remain below target goal. I at this current moment am in my emotions about all the choices i made and the revenue it cost me. If I could redo the passing few years I would request me to embrace loneliness so i can remove the HELP THEM factor in me that only know how to help by giving money. 2 separate females of the same downsides of revenue retrieved of me a $9hrly to $15hrly W2 earner a total in the area of $15K little by little. Thing is it is an amount which would serve my goals better in business assset acquisitions. New direction of this mindset involves being set up from Trust of Assets & Private, Ministry of Donations, LLC of DBA's, and never again using any personal information of my being, to live life of the business title United States of America, inc.