BOOM BAP NATION

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Fears Have to Move to IDGAF fiLe

i received a letter from irs.gov and instantLy belittLed myseLf. It took 2 days later to read the letter in clarity. Once in clarity my confidence reconciled my inhibitions and established the route or path to take for resolution. my personaL being i have named as oNe iN Sanctuary which in mAi language of HueMeen translates to NeeMeuH. mAi language i use english symbolicism to write to. this is my simplicity. the truths of my MiNd continually grow from reveals of removed veiLed sanctions. here is what i know of my truth. it's huge 😂. Admission of wrong selection is this writing. mAi research and discovery was paid for upfront via trial and error f around find out status. well i definitely found out i have to always take mAi route to any objective. The 2500 Group, LLc is a special interest vesseL to move about in commerce questions and answers of business. i am walking rather than running. i can see where i dropped myself. Personal Guarantee is at 650-680 with 3 issues to be removed from consumer report. Once established i can of a clear mind execute an attack plan of funding. Talk To You Later