BOOM BAP NATION

Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Where we go from here, how about the beginning?"

“DEJAVU IS NOT JUST A REALITY FOR ME IT’S A WAY OF LIFE.”


The beginning is more than a starting point. The truth as we all know it to be has many variables in its description. The chicken or the egg is a noble question however it does not resolve an answer. The purpose of life or why am I here, are both constant questions we as people ask ourselves with every intent of being answered. How many times have you thought about where do we go from here?

I myself have walked this road many times and always end up in the same point to which I started. I find my mind running toward truth at all times from all angles, and still to this day I can’t stop running towards the truth. When do you know you have researched every possible point of the truth to know you have searched long enough? Today I realize I am late with my online journal known as the word blog. The blog has given me wind beneath my wings because it allows me to feel as if I am writing for people who really need these words in the order of format to which they are received or read. Wow.

Anyway, to continue without dulling you I am officially making a promise and pact to all who feel they can benefit from these words. I vow to keep God first in my heart, my mind, and my spirit (soul) so that this journey ends only when God stops existing. I know we all expected more from my writings at this time but I have heal myself so that God can clearly use me to help us all to the extent of his will and not mine. I love you and will never leave you without someone to love.
-Mistah-

EITHER WAY EWE LOOK AT IT EYE DEW LUV EWE!