BOOM BAP NATION

Monday, August 10, 2009

PAPER CHASERZ LIVE IN CONCERT - KUWN'S JUMP OFF PARTY

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile


From: Kuwn Dalini
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:12:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: <antoniojohnson@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: PAPER CHASERZ LIVE IN CONCERT - KUWN'S JUMP OFF PARTY

Greetings,
   Just wanted to invite you to my jump off party this Friday @ Palm Beach Club. I'm starting a new program of promotions and I'm no longer doing weekly open mic events for independent artists. This party is my way of saying thankx to all the people who have participated in my open mic events in the past and also giving me  chance to meet new people to work with in the future. If you're a dj, please make sure to call me and RSVP:
 
469.544.4168
 
  Thankx for your time and attention and looking forward to seeing you this Friday.
 
Sincerely,
  Mr.Kuwn-Dalini
  President - Metro Muzik: The Union