BOOM BAP NATION

Monday, June 3, 2013

Website Analysis

To rank at the top of Google in today's market, you must have your code optimized properly and a consistent flow of high quality incoming backlinks.

I would love to provide you with a complimentary analysis of, your current SEO situation (both on-site and off), your direct competitors, and those that rank at the top of the first page.

I can deliver dramatic results in a short period of time and I can prove it. Can we schedule a brief call for me to provide my analysis and show you the results I've achieved for others?

Thank you,

Timothy Flints - RANKable
Dramatic, Results Driven SEO
Award Winning SEO Programs
TimothyFlints@gmail.com


*To be deleted from all RANKable lists, please reply to this email with "REM" in the subject line.