BOOM BAP NATION

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

CLEANSING MYSELF AND FORCING MY HAND SO I HAVE NO SAFETY NET WHAT SO EVER! I AM AT THE BOTTOM! IT'S BETTER THIS WAY! I LOOK UP MORE!

I AM THROWING A SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY TEACHERS
FROM THE 07/2010 THRU 06/2014 *i LEARNED MY LESSONS FROM YOU!

Wilford Johnson,  Simone Johnson, Monique Williams, Julia Williams, Kelvin Williams, Stanley Williams, Johnita Taylor, Jesse Peyten, DFW Affordable Limo, Dr. Dan Jones, Ms. Senora Moore, SunnB, Maraiah Mitchell, The Children of this circle, and Charles Williams.

I learned about my mind, heart, and spirit these past several years. The above mentioned had a heavy hand in my participation with the lesson plan. I had a lot of good answers, but failed many of the questions. The most important question I apparently refused to answer was am I going to do what I need to do regardless of who is impacted. Well, apparently by my record and life file, I simply can not do what I feel hurts someone I actually love, even though I will suffer, or impact only myself by this decision. Well guess what DFW Texas. I know exactly how you feel about me and I already knew it. I simply tried to fight a better fight believing eye can actually push us through it. *Turned over a new leaf with no address!

Plenty of the above names mentioned tried to speak to me and let me know what I needed to hear and I refused to listen. I actually thought I heard everything I needed to hear so I could know what to do, but I was completely wrong. I should have listened. I should have heard the word. I should have, i should have, i should have....blah blah blah. *DHAT WAS MY PAST, I'M ON MY NEW ONE NOW!

MONIQUE: I OWE HER HUGE APOLOGY/WIFE/EX-WIFE
WILFORD: I OWE HIM AN APOLOGY/FRIEND/EX-FRIEND(I WAS DENOUNCED)
SUNNB: MY SISTER KNOWS I AM STILL APOLOGIZING
JOHNITA: APOLOGIZE FOR CUTTING MY DREADS/IT CHANGED YOUR DREAM
JESSE: I DIDNT GET YOU ENOUGH BUSINESS/SORRY!
THE CHILDREN: UNCLE WISH HE MADE ENOUGH MONEY TO SHOW YOU