BOOM BAP NATION

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Mr.Charles Needs 100 New Sign Ups for UBER using code: X3Gi8 THIS IS MY DESPERATE ATTEMPT....YOUR WELCOME!

EYE TOLD YA'LL EYE AM UP TO THINGS THAT CAN MAKE A PERSON SAY AYE!
THE BELOW OPPORTUNITY REQUIRES SIGN UP COMPLETION PRIOR TO 11:59PM!!!!!




This can be a beautiful thing for us all. I am new to UBER and want to make a WOW impression on everyone. I have been contemplating what is most important in reaching a destination and it hit me! Having a destination!

The first 100 NEW SIGN UPS for UBER using this promotion code X3Gi8 I will personally donate $125 to each official sign up and use of UBER for any location inside of $20. You could ask why and I could answer but either way it only works to be true when you complete the request to receive the donation.

The purpose for me personally is documentation and credit. I am willing to go the distance and based on my good news to my life which is from a totally different perspective in my life, I am going to be able to bless 100 persons of my selection be it random or be it selective. I chose to try this officially unofficial way to not be unfair!

Yes. This is an attempt to be personable with you and let you into my psyche and yes it is beautiful that you are reading  this post. It is designed to give each reader the opportunity to receive $125.
The beautiful thing is I am only aware of me reading this far and that is going to have to be good enough. If you won't represent yourself then I will represent yourself on your behalf to me and just go along with the program. IF I DO IT in another way I can create 100 profiles attached to 100 prepaid cards to validate authenticity of a persona, keep the $105 to myself, pick random drunk persons who simply won't mind taking a ride and get $20 bucks in return.

The most honest way to do what I am allowed to do is the initial statement I provided at the top of the page. PLEASE DO AS I NEED SO THAT IT WORKS THE WAY NEEDED FOR ME TO DONATE TO YOU MY APPRECIATION FOR ASSISTING ME WITH THIS PROCESS AND STEP OF MY NEW JOURNEY.
***************************STOP THE PRESS**************************************


100 new sign ups to UBER using the promotion code: X3Gi8
Mr.Charles will validate your sign up and personally disburse to you a donation of $5 up to $125 at time of validation. #X3Gi8 #UBER #NewSignUp