BOOM BAP NATION

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A Woman only knows what she is not what a real man is

How long you been a man to know what a man is? Oh I see.
I'm. Not secure enough personally because ain't no honest grounded women anymore anywhere to know I can trust this woman about why she with me. Non bisexuals is hard enough with all the fakes of appearance and lack of discipline to nurture their original Form. I can't get pregnant so I can only take a woman's word of her experience as genuine and use it to compare for validation but I will never be able to say what makes a woman real.
Especially with all the fake asses titties scalps lip injections tags on clothes tapes on bottoms of shoes and leases with back drop selfie photo shoots of vacay locations with a Roach in the corner of the pic posted. Lol.
SinnerSaint