BOOM BAP NATION

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Help

Dear Community
i need to raise repair monies to honestly repair an 1985 Chevrolet Caprice classic. Why? To drive it as a living using apps to employ me for delivery or hot shot.

The Car is how i will continue using employment apps such as Favor, Postmates, and UberEats to name the immediate.
Favor generates $400 average with my style of traverse as safe no speeding.

Its my lane based on where I am in this life travel living and philosophy of "while I'm here." My story is simple.  I'm asking for help.

Either I'm desperate or I'm lying and we all know I can't lie well enough not to be caught.  SinnerSaint
I'm Bipolar Mania and PTSD affected to the point performing is therapeutic and depression is what I'm working hard to escape from.  If I don't make me laugh I can't stop thinking about being in love which means depression.

I'm a father and an ex husband and ex lover and ex boyfriend and an ex associate. Like I said. I'm Bipolar.  I loved everyone equally.  It's why I can do stand up.  I'm in my truth. SinnerSaint

I actually need about $30,000 to clear my name of any debts attached and my own place to live. It's my fault I don't have this already.  I was too depressed from being dropped out of Love You Too's. SinnerSaint

I'm giving my best give and doing my best done. 

Goal 1,000 donations $5-$10 each & $20's are totally acceptable .