BOOM BAP NATION

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

ReSeT My Drive

 There is so much information on everything i am overwheLmed to choose a direction. 8n my MiND each direction is good but timing makes aLL things better. I can win Lottery. 


Manifesting results requires meeting the infinite nothingness halfway or at a connection point. I must sedate mE to catch uP in the patterns of me. I dreamt the ex wife and others whom sleep with mE Not. 


Credit World 🌎 and financiaL systems are coded out the wazoo. Identity and paperwork's are a really reaL thing. BeiNg Incorporated makes sense to many business modeLs. Paper a traiL of consistency and invoice your business and pay you forward to profile as such. 

Now for the peace ✌️ of MiND. Create scenes of theme and points. 3 filmings per day for 90 days.  Create music compositions for filmings and Segway. 

I low key want to make aduLt nudity insenuation humor FiLms. My MiND & moods. March already on mE and i haven't started any paperwork yet.