BOOM BAP NATION

Sunday, October 8, 2023

DREAMS REQUIRE ENERGY OF THOUGHT

i write and speak how my wiring and circuitry allows in its pattering to release thought 🤔. i is my humility of the singular. i am amongst my own here 😁. WeLL there have been additions to my Life and i am a Paw Paw now. i aLso am a new start up business with zero to little funding (kept the day job). Stand uP in itseLf requires marketing funding and digital displays which cost time. I have been a student of my dreams and have learned other areas of thought regarding "how else to get there" and i must say it has clearLy been eye opening to say the least. i have ao far put together a business structure with formation and metrics that complete it as official. Domain, LLC, EiN, Business Email, Business phone, Business splash page, and TM of brand HueMeen and required banking measures to cover transaction principles. I am the product. Intellectual property. I am the words in the shirts, hoodies, m7gs, cal3ndars, socks and more. They cost a nice amount to create. i need items that simply generate saLes. I decided to be a private entity and simply operate as a holding company of assets. My plan is simple. My experience with this plan is complex in my feelings. So now i gotta get it done 👍 and then pass iT on. In my mind i can create businesses to be r7n by folks who desire to work at their own pace. So if i pay for example 10 e-commerce stores i can assign hands to monitor each individual store as contractor labor and obtain back end benefits in my paperwork. aLL of it legal too. My perk to each rep is a customized PC geared for the brand and the store and an office environment to work out of. When in office we wear the brand hoodie or brand Polo shirt and maintain office etiquette suitable to sanctuary and peace. There is a zero tolerance policy involved with aggression and or hard speak such as bullying and assault intentions. The brand itseLf does not tolerate it at aLL. Any moment deemed too aggressive will require a severance of connection and may possibly include banishment status. Why. #1 reason is the lengths i personally travel to thank each of you in gratitude of compensory measures. Right now i am 1 of 3 investors of this brand. The target membership is 2500 members. The atarting goal is 200 members. Each listed as investor. Investor status is a status of returns from the brand made in business. We love life and live this love we life.
We love music and FiLm. Those two measures of life generate returns. There's more to discuss at each successful meteic however one thing is certain. It has already begun. Even if i am the onLy member to see it happen.