BOOM BAP NATION

Saturday, December 23, 2023

sound cloud mastered "sumthin bout the booty?

so high i cant get around it so low i cant get under it so high i cant get around it so low i cant get under it sumthin about the booty sumthin about the booty makes me wanna smack i just wanna find out if you really want a beat from me oh oh oh oh ahh if not we just can do everything heavenly yes sir sumthin about the booty i just wanna smack i just wanna grab it i just wanna rub it girl put it all on me shes got it going on and on and on and on i need to peek to find out if she got that freak the one i know i like the kind that make me look up to the ceiling and try to find my way shes got me humpin some more i need a beat the double oh gee two eyes in me because its hypnotising i just need to find out if you really got a freak for me yes her yes her sumthin about the booty i just wanna smack yes her yes her sumthin about the booty i just wanna smack yes her yes her i need to be everything i can be with that double oh gee girl that freak in you eye see by the twinkle thats in me i need to know once more to know once more sumthin about the bootay makes me wanna smack sumthin sumthin about that booty makes me wanna smack i need to see if the freak in me can believe everything i see you be ywH girl i need to find out right now if youre going to get on down cause if you call me in the middle of the night guhrl its goin down IM GON HUMP IT SOME MORE AYE