BOOM BAP NATION

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Name Not Necessary

I wanted to be a sanctuary space for Womban of Me. It's the reasoning i am. It's the depth of me. It's my light for you. I hoLd on to you because of what i beLieve was Godd when i seen you at the age of 20 in a dream, and again in my 40's when we physically on Earth 🌎 crossed paths. I was so excited you were not a dream that was not true. I was manic joy about you being true. A beautiful womban whom wants me to be physical with her as I desired to be. I been lonely since i was not in heaven as I recalled being while living life on earth 🌎. So when any dream moment takes place i immediately am grateful to my creator because in my thinking it's my creator showing mercy upon me. I'm a sensitive mindset of emotional logic and easily know when folks change in eNergY of me as well as viewpoint of me. Two moments hurt my feeLings like a blade. I excused them and spoke a reasoning why they happened. I do that onLy when I don't want my mindset changed. I'm in joy and in love when that's the case. You my love did not make me miserable. I already blamed myself on things because i had not the answer to move mountains and save you from your mental anguishes. So when it was me u wanted i was above the clouds. Well the weather in seasons have changed. I stiLL want and desire you. I am simpLy this way about you and know you are gone from me. You were my 1st love aLL over again. I didn't win but i got to be in the actual game. I am grateful eternally for you and what i learned. iLu 4ever Name not necessary