BOOM BAP NATION

Monday, March 3, 2008

"Mistah-Where Have U Been?"



"LAdies and Gentleman--Dhat Mistah Show is brought to you by STay Tru Apparel and Not So Fast petroleum jelly-a non abrasive product."






Yes it is true. I have been in captivity of deciding on how to complete my thoughts in a non agressive and non threatening manner. Well, turns out that there is always someone who will be offended by either your thoughts, your style, your dress, your smile, your view, your point, your finances, or your God and the only thing we can truly be is ourselves and accountable. I have been just that-accountable.


I must admit that it's tough being honest with yourself all the time and every now and then based on your current circumstances it's seems easier to act like things don't happen to you or for you but the truth is it happens for all. There are recent current events that I out of respect will not speak on right now because it is definately a time to heal and unless words soothe the pain from within it's only adding salt to a wound.
My wounds heal through my drive of music, love of God, and love of family. I have often wondered to myself am I making the right decisions or choices. When I spend too much time in these thoughts or certain thoughts, it has a tendency to keep me in a circle off track. What is scary is when you are back on track and it doesn't look like it.

Todays music to alot of people looks like it's off track when in fact it's right on the money as a whole in regards of todays signs of our times we currently reside in. The United STates of America right now is going through its electoral process of election for governance and we as a people follow our natural steps based on how we feel we are individually treated. Truthfully speaking from my own point of view, there is no one solution that can fix it all with the exception of one solution outside of a personal choice to believe in good at all times regardless of what life appears to show you. My personal choice deals with more of the supernatural than super delegates. I choose the way of The Most High to see my life and that which it involves, and guess what?" I ain't nearly, nearly scratched the half of it.

We are looking for or have sought so many quick fixes over the past 30 years that we lost our historical value of knowing what we truly need. Many fell for the traps of luxury and others held on too long to the way of long suffering. The truth is we need both to remain in balance so that when our times come that we individually or collectively could remain clear enough within ourselves to make the right or righteous decision as well as the right choice based on all we know and are allowed to know. Keep your heads up people to the truth within you and never stop searching for the good in you because there is always an enemy who simply doesn't understand nor wants to understand. Don't let that enemy be you!
-mistah-


DHAT MISTAH SHOW ON POLITICS
"GO VOTE!"

I HAD TO RELEARN WHAT VOTING IS ALL ABOUT. LUCKILY I HAD EXCELLENT TEACHERS. TURNS OUT HOWEVER I DID NOT HAVE A CLUE OF MY CANDIDATES AND HAD TO USE A SYSTEM OF MY OWN TO SELECT CHOICES. HOPEFULLY I AM EMBARASSED ENOUGH TO RELEARN THE CANDIDATES SO I CAN MAKE A MORE LOGICAL OR ETHICAL DECISION WHEN THE TIME RETURNS FOR MY CHOICE OF ELECTIVES.

-MISTAH-



DHAT MISTAH SHOW ON LOVE

"KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSS UNTIL THE RIGHT OPENING IS AVAILABLE." IF YOU ARE TIRED OF HOW YOU ARE BEING HANDLED YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT MEN CAN ONLY HANDLE YOU IN THE MIRROR IMAGE OF WHAT YOU ALLOW WITHIN YOURSELF TO BE HANDLED. DON'T BE SO INDEPENDENT HOWEVER THAT YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE LOVE WHEN IT'S SPEAKING TO YOU FROM A HIGHER SOURCE. DIVINITY IS ALWAYS AT HAND WHEN LOVE APPEARS NOT TO BE."
GODLY MEN SEEKING GODLY WOMEN--THAT'S HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. TRY IT YOU MIGHT LEARN MORE THAN YOU REALIZED.
-MISTAH-


DHAT MISTAH SHOW-"IN GOD WE TRUST"
GOD IS MY ALL AND I SEEK NOTHING THAT IS NOT OF GOD. I CHOOSE ONLY TO BE AS GOD HAS ME TO BE. I AM ONLY AS GOD HAS DESIGNED ME. MY CHOICES ARE HONEST AND MY WAY IS TRUE. I LOVE THAT WHICH IS HIS EVEN IF IT'S YOU!" I LOVE MY LIFE. I LOVE MY WORLD. I LOVE MY PEOPLE BOYS AND GIRLS. I AM THAT WHICH KNOWS HOW DEEP THE BOTTOM OF LOVE TRUELY IS EVEN IF I CANNOT SEE. GOD IS...THE PERFECT QUESTION AND THE PERFECT ANSWER.

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO NEED PRAYER AND MY PRAYER FOR ALL IS SOMETHING I TRUELY CARE. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY FOR ME BECUASE THE OTHER WAY LEAD ME NOWHERE! I AM THAT WHICH GOD HAS MADE ME AND THAT IS IN HIS LIKENESS. THE CENTER OF GOD IS IN THE CENTER OF YOUR MIND THROUGH YOUR HEART FROM WITHIN SEEK THE TRUTH AND YE SHALL FIND THE TRUTH FEAR NOT AND KEEP A SMILE FOR A GRIN. GOD IS...

-MISTAH-