BOOM BAP NATION

Sunday, July 6, 2008

yayeyeh yayeh

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Matters never where I go

People always want to know

How it is eye feel so fly

By the twinkle in my eyes

They can see the forestry

The mountains high and open sea

The amazing view the point I be

The truth in love and life I be dhat

Yayeyah!

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Soaring Eagles passing by

The view from here is oh so wide

The very breath another view

The exhale passion going thru

Water me oh ivory

The sun does shine over here I see

The platinum styles of loving thee

The purpose plus the boundary

Yaye!

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Heavens message sent thru me

Power is a little thing

The real strength is in your living

The purpose of a memory

The very walk you show to me

The very walk you show to be

The very walk you show to see

The very walk you chose to free

Your mind aye!

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah

Yayeyeh yayeyehyeah