BOOM BAP NATION

Friday, August 15, 2008

"Dhat Mistah Show"

"Dhat Mistah Show" is brought to you by Charles D. Williams a.k.a. P2THANUTT. I want to thank all who view this website as I am only sharing my style in radio as i have no style. I am an aspiring professional Disc Jockey who has no home, therefore I made me one! I welcome all home studio artists, freestyle advocates, garage bands, spoken word performers, and all others who need a home. I will definately accept your performance and display the performances on this website. I also will promote this show to obtain viewers to view this website. I am doing this regardless of the outcome because first thing is first and that is for me to express myself within my craft of choice, and i choose radio! Radio ain't dead and neither is the DJ. Whoever thinks otherwise simply put no thought into it! I stand behind my view, my thought, and my choice at all times just as I stand for love, family, joy, and most of all God! Thank you!
"Dhat Mistah Show"


"Dhat Mistah Show" Question of The Day!

If you say you love me why is it so hard for you to allow yourself to remain in love with me at your weakest times as well as your strongest times? Real love has no boundary when it comes to understanding. Let your true hearts shine for each other as that is the true way of a bonnie and clyde couple. Regardless of what others attempt to view bonnie and clyde remain confident and knowing in each others love and affection. They together make the unstoppable force. Be who you are so that who you are can truely be!