BOOM BAP NATION

Friday, November 28, 2008

"Dhat Mistah Show" a holidays cheer

"Dhat Mistah Show" was brought to you by "AllGodd Apparel." When you want a little bit of assurance that you are protected by the heavens." AllGodd apparel it's eternal!" Happy Holidays and festive greetings to all! I felt the need to renew myself and have been onpause for a while looking at YouTube. I am trying to craft myself to submit to you my own personal Radio Talk Web Video Show. The subjects will always vary but will maintain traditional radio standards in entertainment. Please, please, please post comments, submit suggestions and know all thoughts can be appreciated for there is always a reason for the season. Thank you all who allow me to express myself and I thank God for his wisdom and his technology which allows me to express myself with my God given and Divine Liberties. I will not leave God out of my equation. If you do not believe in God that is on you! I choose to never forget what God is, and what God has been for me eternally! If there is no video posting with these exceprts that is because of whatever lack of understanding or comprehension on my part in the attempt to use blogspot to post my video commentaries. I will review real day to day items, products, thoughts, news, media entertainment, religion, sociology, psychology, or any other type of ology known to man!