BOOM BAP NATION

Saturday, November 29, 2008

“Dhat Mistah Show” a movie in review.


“Dhat Mistah Show” a movie in review.

This past week I got a 2 for 1 in movie reviews. I saw Twilight and I saw Quantum of Solace, which for me both were entertaining. What I enjoyed about Twilight was the way the main character looks in the sun. If you are a follower of Twilight the books then you truly won’t be disappointed. Bringing a novel to life on film is a difficult task when the imagination itself is so far greater to each individual. Quantum of Solace was standard Bond cloake and dagger which for me was great. It allowed me to recognize how complicated that which you see in front of you is not at all what it seems. Quantum of Solace was great for Bond the sequel and I look forward to the next Bond movie. Anyone who thinks this Bond was not good is surely selfish and bound to one way of thinking. My DVD purchases of the weekend were Hancock and am waiting on backorder for Iron Man! K.B.G.I. Studios 69 on ya dial with Dj Hatsim Reyet Dhere!