BOOM BAP NATION

Monday, September 21, 2009

"DHAT MISTAH SHOW" FLASHBACK THOUGHT OF THE WEEK! " WHERE EYE WENT WRONG AND WHY EYE WENT WRONG."

EVERY NOW AND THEN EYE READ OVER SOMETHING AND IF IT PERTAINS TO THE NOW EYE WILL REPOST IT!
 
 
 
"DHAT MISTAH SHOW" IS PART OF MISTAHB.BLOG.COM AND EXPRESSES IT'S METAPHYSICAL CONCERNS THRU THIS WEB BLOG PAGE.  WE THANK YOU FOR READING OUR THOUGHTS AS WE UTILIZE THIS PAGE TO SHARE OUR MOST DEAREST TO HEART MIND AND BODY THOUGHTS AND IDEAS.  THE MAIN TOPIC OR FOCUS IS ALWAYS BASED AROUND EITHER GOD, DEJAVU, OR LOVE AND SHALL NOT VENTURE.  WE USE THIS PAGE TO EITHER TEACH OURSELVES AND BE OF ASSISTANCE TO OTHERS.
 
  Today I realized how powerful the spirit truly is even when you are not focused.  I had a very interesting 2 weeks and did not realize how close to my God eye had been.  Let me break it down for us.  I am a dejavu free style King.  This means eye see it all the time regardless of what happens and by being a believer eye am mentally free or so eye would like to believe!  Well, within the past 2 weeks eye was taken to jail over some traffic warrants that were unattended by myself.  There were multiple moments of clarity and familiarity from the trip to the jail and being in the cell the entire day.  The moments recognized the girls who were arraigned with me and the people eye was in cell with.  What eye had personally forgotten is that eye was in my moment and all, and eye mean all, eye had to do was remember the numbers eye saw when in my dream. 
  We are spirit first.  We see ahead in time.  Most of the time we have to be sleep to let go of this world to be free and journey aheadin time.  There are those who are so free they are open whether they are sleep or awake.  Eye was open like that once but not in a hugely long time.  Well when eye left work on Sunday evening this past August 16th, 2009 it hit me right as eye put my back pack on the hood of my Grand Jeep Cherokee!  Ewe are right there and can still pull it off.  Eye paused, eye waited, and eye waited, and it simply wasn't coming to me other than there were numbers with doubles.  Now either eye am thinking of the wrong numbers or eye figured out to use my forgetfulness as anchor to look even further ahead while in my reality.
 
The moral of the story is life is just a dream and to change the dream or even your life you only have to believe in it strongly enough to make the changes take effect and stick.  Eye have apparently done this as eye have focused so much on improving my sound and appearance for acceptance that eye tapped into something else instead.  Eye am so much more better than what eye am behaving and have so much more potential than what eye am acknowledging.  Eye know this blog seems ramble after ramble however life is the same way with event after event and experience after experience.  NEVER LET GO is all eye can say to following an actual healthy and loving dream that improves the quality of life in this world.  God is…