BOOM BAP NATION

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dhat Mistah Show "An Offer Not 2 Be Refused" K.B.G.I. Studios 69 The "D"

Dhat Mistah Show is brought to you by "The 4th of July Independence Weekend Celebration" & "Car Max" The only way to buy a car.

WHO ARE THE FOLLOWING
The Following aka The 2,500 are members/supporters of "Technical Difficulties" & "Please Stand By" via www.TuneCore.com/music/DhatMistahShow. The question is Are U one of The Following?

WATCH ME CONQUER CANCER
We thank God for all the life we share in love and healing as we all fight this enemy called cancer. Please support The National Cancer Society and affiliates to find an actual cure as we fight for the quality in living life to the fullest.

HIP HOP A CONVERSATION
Today we discuss what is the expectation of an artist as well as those the artist brings forth his/her music. Today we know business has ruled the actions of most artist and their work. What is the benefit of doing business versus the benefit of creating art?

DJ HATSIM HONESTY
Eye am afraid of not sharing to the masses the actual joys eye walk with on a daily. Eye persue the process of sound recording to share the joy in my music. Eye struggle with the process however, love it all the same. Eye shall never again in eternity give up on me as God has given me all the tools to reach my dreams. Eye am serious when eye call out to you/ewe the 2,500 to share with me this dream. If not God knows eye shall still continue to do my best or find my best until and after my final breath of this realm. Eye am thankful for all he has given and bestowed unto me.

www.TuneCore.com/Music/DhatMistahShow