BOOM BAP NATION

Sunday, January 30, 2011

DHAT MISTAH SHOW A question for success

DHAT MISTAH SHOW
817-264-7554
5904 S. COOPER ST. SUITE 104
P BOX 116
ARLINGTON,TX 76017

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPEMETS IN SHOW PRESENTATION. PLEASE STAND BY US A WE PUT TOGETHER A BETTER SITE AND SHOW FOR YOU. WE SHALL PRERECORD THE SHOW AND KEEP IT THEME BASED SO AS TO NOT DATE THE MATERIAL. SPECIAL EVENTS WILL ONLY SPARK DIALOGUE AND THOUGHT OF BASIC COMMON THOUGHTS WE ALL HAVE SHARED AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER.


FACEBOOK.COM ENTRY
Eye'm without my communication device so eye have to check in via the internet, which however, is slow (THANKS AT&T) for some reason after a modem switch. Anyway, a question fell out of my mind and mouth as eye was communicating with kyoto denim...who might eye add by the picture has some HOCKS 4 REAL. She simply asked me "how r u" and my response led me to this qestion.
Why is it truly difficult to become successful without hurting others to do so? We have so much technology, advancements, civility, and yet we continue (even me) to fall victim to the mindset of "wisdomless" decision making and lack of compassion simply to be successful.
Eye personally fall short of success due to my refusal to step on anyone just so eye can be the face at the top of the pyramid. Eye personally was hoping eye could be seen in wisdom and with the help of my people DALLAS/FT.WORTH/TEXAS/LOUISIANA/ARKANSAS/NEW MEXICO be able to invest in us as we invested in me.
EYE opted to give away $10,000 every time 2,500 copies of DHAT MISTAH SHOW are sold but the results show dhat no one really cares. Eye wrote out the entire plan and purpose on the website without flaw and results show no one knows or cares. So eye keep searching my mind and my spirit to ask why do we only truly show or give respect to someone who is rich or foceful?
Why not create something from the ground up and keep it safe from malice and be proud to know we are apart of something not only greater than ourselves but something so great it blesses us back 10 fold in return?
-mistah-