BOOM BAP NATION

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"He will move" written by Charles Williams

This came to me while taking a shower in Cedar Hill facilities and at the time I simply wanted to know my voice and perfect my ability to vocally perform. I in the same breath knew anything I sing needs to be authentic in order to reach anyone other than myself. The only thing about me is I am completely in the moments only and recollecting exactly as it was displayed is a problem for me. What is written below this article is basically what I could remember. I shall however revisit the shower and try to recall more and this time repeat out loud until its all written down.

HE WILL MOVE
is a song based on remaining connected to God and allowing this universe to hear your cries of concerns and manifest a defensive force which prevents you from altering your freedom by allowing your enemies or objections of progression to be removed from your path.

The song itself has basically one verse and remainder of it is all hook/chorus/chant/repetition and allows for any performer to input their own testimony thus tailoring the song to them. BOOGII STYLEZ is the format name and basically has an initial verse and chorus and allows remainder of song to be tailored.

HE WILL MOVE written by Charles Williams

I know that this morning has made me a way
to choose how im doing
to make my mistakes
I know that his glory
shines favor and grace
Whatever my battle
I know to remain
faithful, fearless, full of joy and spirit
remain without worries
your voice he hears it
and when im in battle
i hold to this word

HE WILL MOVE IT OUT THE WAY
HE WILL MOVE THEM OUT YOUR WAY
HE WILL MOVE IT OUT THE WAY
HE WILL MOVE THEM OUT YOUR WAY

All my mountains
all my hurdles
all my pains
all my hurts
all my worries
all my fears
all my enemies