BOOM BAP NATION

Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Tomorrow is Better, Better Today!" by Charles Williams

TOMORROW'S BETTER, BETTER TODAY
swing rhythm/blues format

I hope tomorrow is better today!
I know that the sorrow has found its way.
Take me over the other side.
Show me my goodness inside my life.
I hope tomorrow is better today!
I know that tomorrow is better some way.
Give me a moment to gather my mind.
Show me my own fault in saving my life.
I hope tomorrow is better today!
I hope that the good Lord hasn't made a mistake.
There is to right now and then its' gone on it's way
I needed tomorrow to show me better way!
I'm feeling my sorrow get in my way.
Please look me over and change my ways!
Because my tomorrow, just might end on today!
i hope that tomorrow is afraid of today!

i hope that tomorrow is better today.
show me my good faults
please stand in my way
i know what it feels like
to run away
from the thought of tomorrow
when tomorrow's
today!