BOOM BAP NATION

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Written by Charles Williams

I should not have let you in.

I walked with an open door
Searching
For the one who knew I was
Him
You knocked a few times
Spoke through the screen door
I oh so very vulnerable
I wanted someone to rescue
Me
From the pain that I was in

I shouldnt have let you in.
But I wanted to do so baad.

You waited on my move
I was too afraid of you
Rejection I cant take
The truth is all over me
Then the moment gave in
You showed me how I can win
The deep setting of your touch
I have never given up..

I should not have let you in
But I wanted to do so baad.

Time has taken all my dream and walked me through how hard it seems and somewhere down the line we seem to believe the lies of what others think..

I should not have let you in
Is what im left with to say.