BOOM BAP NATION

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dhat Mistah Show FACEBOOK POSTING
Sinner Saint "do you really give a kcuf?
I thought about pouring my heart out to the facebook community for a desperate plea of basic survival assistance, and then it hit me like a back hand for talking back from an old school big momma who love you and kill you dead before she let you run over her! Ya'LL DON'T give a kcuf. You have your own problems. My plea for help doesn't cover the basics of "why give a kcuf" such as lost child, or burned down house, or sticking it to the man, and the favorite natural disaster relief.

Saying all of that I say this. My statement is authentic and true but does not describe your heart. Your mind mabey, but not your heart. The heart you hold may be a loved one, a concept, a cause, or even a faith based belief system, which requires you to have the ability or talent of discernment.
 
So opposed to me looking even more foolish than I already appear by default of my lack of talent for being an awesome bullshitter, salesman, pitch man, liar, manipulator, or hustler for the gift of gab I shall think harder and smarter about the steps I can manifest immediately to get the ball rolling in favor.

Oh yeah, I did that already. I just need the participation of the people so I can finance a campaign of growth and continuity. What black pride speech can I give to influence my community to recognize my sincereity and seriousness? Ahhh got it! Make a stripper song!

Gnight Folks or should I say
"I Got IT!"
 
 
OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Seeking Non Traditional Investors, Sponsors, Consultants, Bloggers, and Youtubers to establish an Advertising & Marketing Social Media Networking Group which campaigns for Small Business Entities.

Positions and Titles:
 
COMMERCIAL ADS GROUP
Videographer

Editor
Producer
Director
 
INVESTORS GROUP
Sponsor
 
Donations Team
Consultant
Costs Assessment Group/Treasurer
 
PROMOTIONS GROUP
Talent Cordinator
Tweet Team
 
Writers
Actors/Actresses
Radio Personalities
Researcher
Publicist
Documentarian
Gopher aka Fill-Ins
ECONOMICS NETWORK OF SMALL BUSINESS AND CONTRIBUTORS
This is a key measure and metric for all parties involved.  The mission is growth and recovery.  These businesses are key to creating a vital community of services and needs.
 
Beauty
Health
Transportation
Technology
Retail
Insurance
Education
Construction
Real Estate
Entertainment
Care Giving
Faith Based