BOOM BAP NATION

Sunday, August 3, 2014

ERASED FROM TIMELINE

MESSAGES EYE ERASED FROM MY FACEBOOK TIMELINE


WELL CRAAAACCKKKK TO MY MUTHA KUFFIN FACE.....ITS MIDNIGHT AND YOU AIN'T CALL ME...I KNOW YOU SAID WHAT YOU SAID, BUT YOU ALSO SAID A WHOLE LOT OTHER STUFF I BELIEVED TOO.....dayum....it's actually like dhat.....oh well...back to being dhat nigga i guess....the one who says kcuf you to your face and dare you to think i don't mean it...yeah dhat nigga....he don't talk to no body what so ever.....i know you see these messages.....then again....i have no idea whats going on with you and unless i can upgrade you i am officially curbside.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
I MADE IT PAST 23!
AND A LITTLE MORRRRRE!

happy birthday us we made it another 365 under the real favor of true love from the most high God himself and we continue to seek his favor in blessings of health, friendship, family, courage, creativity, obedience, serenity, ambiguity, and a few other items that make this stew a healthy choice for someone who needs me. i thank everyone who helped me learn other areas of my thinking, and in turn for blessing me in my life with your companionship, honesty, humor, love, word, and affection of the heart and spirit. thank you everyone