BOOM BAP NATION

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Last Time

You basically said all of these points to me:
1. pnutt its taking too long and it shouldnt bcuz of how i believe it should only be.
2.  just be my friend
3. it wasnt supposed to work anyway
4. you cant possibly be able to make enough based on what i know about it....
5. we dont discuss all pnutts business
6.  other points that all point to minus, minus, minus
7. u done talking and must cook for the child
***********************
Pnutt's left to stand in all of it composed. Walks to potty then to car to continue working on never being kicked out by anyone ever again in life.
I am not a child nor a pet. I am a full blown male of 46 earth years. Im wise and im loving. Im practical and liberal. I see things and know things other will not. i am only as i know to be.
**Everything that makes one choose to love me ... is exactly the very dear things which pushes one away from me. I never lied about what i know ... still not enough. ********