BOOM BAP NATION

Friday, April 1, 2016

Sinner Saint The Movie "Mabey you have not heard of me just yet?"

It's to be expected to be a man who is not an intended recipient of the best way to get you started with the windows and doors,  but it is.  #sinnerSaint #imLesbian #InOurImageLetUsCreate

Make me a new option for your game of entertainment opinions and ideas. Let it be known the new option is in town.  Sinner Saint and yes it is a movie. It's life and that kind folk is the dream of being alive.

Sinner Saint The Movie

You gotta be careful with the internet. It's getting trickier. They keep updating the spam with selfie advertising for fish lips. I tried to be lazy and go online to order a pizza considering my hands are the only thing getting a consistent work out ... from texting. I ended up somehow ordering a hooker with no anchovies.  #sinnerSaint so now I get why brothers just get chicken heads with ebt cards. You don't have to worry about getting your order wrong. Just put back the item and get another from Walmart. I like the peaches and daiquiri mix. Vitamins. :) whuh...too early? I buy healthy. She was vegan. #sinnerSaint