BOOM BAP NATION

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

As a BidNiss

 I am open to learn without wasting energy because it's not a waste considering the sovereignty of it aLL. TeeShurts is a brand of my intelligence and land. Simple refLection thoughts. That's iT.  The key is flowing not forced. 


ExampLe sampLe number one for this entry 2023 counting measure. "Respect the Assist". Before I detaiL it i own aLL copy rights and pubLishing online and offLine and its variables of uses seen and foreseen as well as yet visioned. 

A reason i speak in weird uses is stamp. I am my verbiage. I am my think. I am my flow. Respect The Assist is a heavy hitter item for all big hearts, disciplinarians balanced as well as single parents, educators, mentors, and aLL foLks who regardless of reasons shall assist. 

Respect the assist is a statement, a reply, and a response and is self explanatory. A mom takes her son to practice and bought him new equipment for his practices. She's investing in his mental health and possibLy her retirement fund should Junior go pro. 

The point is onLy the complaint heavy, the envious, or the non gratefuL is whom such a phrase is directed. We aLL want to beLieve we stand on our own deuces but hunniD is the count and our feet touches the soiL of those before us.