BOOM BAP NATION

Thursday, February 2, 2023

The Error iN My Space

 A GoFundMe post i submitted in 2022 is legibly visible as to how I am the status i am current. Begging status. The post off the jump says "I need" aLL throughout the post. Ain't nobody trying to hear it like that.


I of recent have been researching the components required to receive business funding and it's an extensive road. I just reviewed proper grant proposal writing and obvious to my being i have 90 days of research and composition to submit to an actual grant writer whom wiLL use a week to put the proposal in order.


I am 50 plus GrowN and i am not an expedient learner. I am estimating that aLL 2023 is what i wiLL take to turn in to sources a proposal. The whole 3 and the 6 and its 5 of the 52 week spectrum. 


Well that estimate has to be shaved into quarters due to average response times. One has to be approved in one's cover letter to be requested of a fuLL proposal.

Meanwhile as a novice of official business truths infrastructure hustling is an obvious creativity must. The source of me may or attract me to success or it may reroute me to continuations.  We shaLL see.