BOOM BAP NATION

Monday, October 18, 2010

What eye Learned eye Need by Dj Hatsim

"DEAR MISTAH" 817-264-7554
M7BIIBLOG@GMAIL.COM
"THE 2500 GROUP"
$10K GIVEN AWAY EVERY 2500 ALBUMS SOLD! WILL IT BE YOU?


WHAT EYE LEARNED EYE NEED
Eye need my life to allow me to fully enjoy my children and family as eye physically cannot afford the price eye pay to work away from home where my heart truly is. Being with my mother before her passing has relearned me the value of Live Free or Die Trying and dhat is to be free in ur heart & mind in order to bless others. She chose to be free abundantly as she blessed all who were around her closely & indirectly! Her voice, her smile, her joy of heart God & family has left us all richer in spirit and stronger in the mind. #FreeUrMind2FreeYaself

WHAT WOULD HELP U REYET NOW MISTAH?
1. 15 minutes on a major Radio station to speak about "The 2500 Group"
2. My internet & home phone# turned back on
3. Restore or Upgrade my transportation device
4. $7,500 to payoff my 3 credit cards (Capital One--U Suuckk!)
5. 2,500 people to actually buy my albums every month so eye can use dhat monies to buy them a franchise bidness to make them thousandaires or more!
6. Upgraded & Simplified recording studio to record for my ringtone business & Commercial Jingles
7. Home Mortgage paid in full
8. Make albums to help people smile,dance,heal wounds,get thru pain in a healthy fashion,restore love in their heart,celebrate God!
9. Win Power Ball,Mega Millions, & The Lotto all in the same week to prove a point!
10. Upgrade my Dj Equipment & Laptop for mobile broadcasts on the internet

What's in ur list to change ur life's direction to being in a better position to give back to society? You've read mine. Tell me yours. Email me: M7biiBlog@gmail.com in the subject put "My Upgrades"

DHAT MISTAH SHOW
Dj Hatsim has been working diligently to embody the word show. The staff and family are already proud of his achievements & stand by to observe even more. Thank U Mistah for all Dhat U do.

DMS PROJECTS
Needing comedians for repeat venue. Must be versatile in subject matter and not all Fart Jokes! This will be recorded for commercial purposes as well. Send an un written,unused sample of 2mins or less to Sinner Saint at M7BiiBlog@gmail.com.

NEED A DJ
Dj Hatsim 4 hire call 817-264-7554 and leave call back number, theme or function purpose and date of function as we are 1st call 1st served staffing.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile