BOOM BAP NATION

Sunday, January 22, 2012

SO...IM LEARNING HOW TO BE ONE!

"So I'm learning how to be one" is my honest answer about self help, business, education, growth and implementation of principals as infrastructure. Basically as a business I am learning how to be one.

STRAIGHT TO IT
People say whatever and whenever they possibly can the very thing which makes them more or less appealing to you. I drive for a living and because I survive by this I must be savy and maintain a balance between income and outcome. If I am to pay my bills ($3,580 per month) I must generate $180 per day average in deposits. The problem is people want free all the time which is dangerous to service based products such as mine.
A call for a wedding request, a call for prom, and a call for long distance driving all display a common denominator and that is cost. If I accept all these requests without recouping fuel cost, maintenance cost, ammenities cost, and driver compensation, I am paying them for their request of service.

ALL I NEED
365 requests which pay an average of $180 each and using 4 hour blocks of service. Morning,Midday, and Night blocks allow 3 opportunities per day to meet the goal.

I can make it enjoyable and memorable as long as I and service don't suffer in business.