BOOM BAP NATION

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Fever

Taking a moment to remind myself I am always cleaning up. Today I frequent the mental closet. I start out with diet and removing one main item of excess.

Next I rid myself of one main memory which provokes any negative energy. This most times requires forgiveness of self or others.

Final step is a combination of exercise before & after rest and new memory implantment. Doing push ups in a steady paced manner proor to bed and push ups in a wuickened manner after bed.
Before falling asleep I think one thought maximum one sentence 7 words. "There is enough room to create you." If not a sentence then an image such as a loved one, friend, or even a celebrity. See metaphysics to better know why this is a benefit to mental health.

Take Action and Speak Results