BOOM BAP NATION

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On The Download by Charles Williams

"ATTENTIONAL DIGITAL MUSIC PRODUCTIONISTS AND ARTISTS!"
I am going to keep this simple and to my point.
I reviewed my test albums in regards of Streams/Plays vs. Pay Out.
Keep in mind I did not leave the albums up for very long period of time nor did I heavily promote these albums, if i promoted them at all. These were album options were a test of three components which are TITLE,SOUND,ROTATION.

What I am going to reveal if not already known by you is what is worth your time.
RHAPSODY, MEDIANET, ZUNE were/are the top paying publishing credits per play at basic $.01 cent per play, as MYSPACE MUSIC was $.001 or lower per play.

My data sheets based upon 2 separate albums options displayed one album had plus 10 songs on it the other only 10 songs.
I generated more revenue with the 10 song album with only 25 plays than I did with the plus 10 song album with over 328 plays. I looked closer at the data and basically opened my mind to recognizing that (be it my fault or not) Myspace Music did not pay or does not pay.

The lesson here is exciting to me because I see my route with a clarity of knowledge to enhance my dominant income.

WISH ME CONTINUED SUCCESS AS I TRULY NOW AM MORE THAN HUNGRY AND SEEK THE "1 CLICK SUPPORT SYSTEM" FROM ANY AND ALL FRIENDS, ALLIES, AND ENEMIES OF THIS VIRTUAL UNIVERSE.

(NOT SO SHORT IS THIS? :) )

"Dj Hatsim" as King Deuce
New Single "Eye Gotta King IT to Myself"
Strip Club Music

This dance club genre represents what a man or woman thinks when they see someone or something they like and don't know why. The lyrics are thoughts which come to mind without buffers or concerns for judgement.