BOOM BAP NATION

Friday, December 7, 2012

SINNER SAINT'S "READ THE CONTRACT OUTLOUD IN SILENCE"

Sinner Saint's "Read The Contract Out Loud in Silence"


Today's envrionment of economics calls for a truly focused individual.  The rules of relationship have been altered by various technological advances.  Cellular devices rule the average mindset of thought where responsibility has been overlooked.  Audio and Visual devices such as cinema, flat screen televisions, and more have heightened desire to achieve beyond accessibility.

This is what a man or woman must consider before committing to a monogamous (excuse spelling wrote while had battery life) relationship.  Create a contract which clarifies what you as the half of any relationship are willing to compromise, give, take, receive, review, forgive, forget, ignore, ask for, give up, want, need, and most of all long term expectations and short term expectations.
 
Example goes as follows:
 I , SINNER SAINT, in sound mind and expectation as of now in writing submit these thoughts as legal and binding expectation for any relationship with "YOU THE INTENDED SIGNATURE OF MY PERSONAL OR BUSINESS SPACE COMBINED" and agree or disagree to these following thoughts based on my knowledge and experience up to this very moment of my life I lead as a steward of my spirit blessed by my creator, my parents, and my support system of family, friends, and associates or colleagues.

  1. I want to remain honest with you at all times out of respect
  2. I need to be able to always trust you with my most intimate and timid vulnerabilities or insecurities
  3. I need to always be able to hug you, kiss you, or even taste you regardless of life's toll on us both
  4. I need the room to continue my focus of achieveing any goal, dream, or economic challenge
  5. I need you to have your own personal time for you
  6. I need you to whisper in my ears what you are really thinking about me regardless of mood
  7. I am willing to acknowledge, listen, cater to, or care for all life required moments of unselfishness within reason of selflessness under God
  8. I will not lie to you or for you, however, I will protect the integrity of answer questions by anyone other than you about you as per your advisory to me
  9. I do not want you to bail me out of jail if any money is due for shelter, food, clothing, or transportation, UNLESS, further economics are altered by more than a 24 to 72 hour stay.
  10. I have a huge heart and am a mommas boy so if I am not financial able do not attack my manhood as if I will not respond equally or without buffer as this is synchronious with my honesty clause.
  11. I am yours and submit my personal space, body, and mind to you as long as you seek it.
  12. Do not corrupt, destroy, harm, or reach a mindset of hate, when it comes to me! NOT FORGIVEN
  13. CHEATING/FORGIVEN
  14. NAME CALLING/NOT FORIGVEN
  15. TRUST/EXPECTED
  16. HONESTY/EXPECTED
  17. VIOLENCE/FORGIVEN/NOT EXPECTED AFTER FIRST TIME
  18. I WILL NOT ASK YOU FOR A MEDICAL HISTORY OF YOUR FAMILY AS MY OBSERVATIONS SHOULD CLARIFY TO ME WHAT I KNOW PERSONALLY I AM EQUIPPED TO TOLERATE OR MODERATE IF NEED BE, SO PLEASE KNOW THAT IF A MENTAL HEALTH CONCERN ARISES WITHOUT A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE I AM BOUND LAWFULLY TO CONSIDER MY SAFETY FIRST AS YOUR SAFETY WITHIN IS COMPROMISED.
  19. PLEASE KNOW ME AT ALL LEVELS SO THAT YOU KNOW BY EXAMPLE WHAT I AM AND WHAT I AM NOT!
  20. I BELIEVE IN GOD AND TRUST IN GOD AND MOVE NOT WITHOUT THINKING OF GOD!
BEFORE SUBMITTING FOR SIGNATURES PLEASE READ*
*IF they read your honesty, and are serious about their feelings for you, and getting to know you in hopes to always be with you, then you my friend should consider how far you are willing to wait for the right person to open up to at all times as this type of information should be reserved for a true relationship of 2 persons knowing they are always going to build their relationship from both sides equally in heart, mind, and spirit!



BY SIGNING BELOW THESE TWO SIGNATURE AGREE TO CONSULT THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT AND CREATE A THIRD CONTRACT OF AGREEANCE IN WHICH IS USED AS MEDIARY TO REFLECT IN ALL DISAGREEANCES WHICH ARISE OUTSIDE OF SAID CONTRACT TERMS.  COMMUNICATION IS KEY. IF YOU MUST YELL, THEN YOU NEED TO REMAIN SILENT AND WRITE IN CALM AND FACT.  SPEAK THE TRUTH. KNOW THE TRUTH. BE THE TRUTH. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXCUSES. AGREE?

X________________________________

X_________________________________

DATE OF SIGNATURES
x_______________

X_______________

WITNESSES:
X____________________________________

X____________________________________