BOOM BAP NATION

Friday, April 18, 2014

SINNER SAINT "MY JAW BONE" NEW TO ME EDITION

CRAFT A JOKE
Today I am blessed to walk in medicated pain mode as I listen to my heart pound through my temples from my ears. My thoughts are too loud! I try to whisper but it to no avail even silence is a bit much. The craft of my mind has taken a turn once again and now I am revamping my approach to my crafting my mind to validate if my will is growing in determination or is my imagination at hand the best love affair ever to tweet?

DOES THIS SOUND SEXUAL?
*My appetite has grown and I would like to change up my order.

ONE WORD FUNNIES
*Tolum
I tolum they was spelling it wrong!

CHANGE THE ONE WORD TO:
*snatch

RECREATE EXAMPLE
*Snatch was spelling it wrong!

MIX N MATCH
*My appetite has grown and I would like to change up my snatch.
 I told them they were spelling it wrong when snatch was spelling it wrong

FREESTYLE: EYE WAS THINKING
*EYES: BECAUSE when all ears my nose would cry or my throat would gag by the time reality set in of "what was that sound coming my way".