BOOM BAP NATION

Friday, May 9, 2014

Project: Editing an Image and Posting in Your Blog (25 points)

My original photo came from my Facebook site when I started. I used simple editing and effects on the first set of pictures. These pictures include the blur effect, the swirl effect, and the animation effects of vintage and hue. I used the presets of Distort, Layers, Effects, and Basics.



ABOVE IS MY UPLOADED PIC WITH A LITTLE EDITING DONE TO IT BY FOTOFLEXER.




THE SINNER SAINT EFFECT


THE FIVE QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
  • how easy was it to use the image editor?
  • how easy was it to do the edit/enhancement?
  • what features should be included in this editor that are not currently available - such as improvements?
  • what benefits do you see with this technology?
  • what problems do you see with this technology?

The FotoFlexer online image editor was simpler than I thought. I basically navigate to a preset and select any of the options to make changes to the picture. I am not really certain what other edits should be involved with changing pictures but I like the ones available currently on this editor. This technology benefits the beginning and exploring mind into editing in general. The only problem I see with the technology is one's ability to utilize it in an effective manner. Regardless of the tools we always need a mind to use the tools.