BOOM BAP NATION

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

lower case letters

I and My 2nd wife agreed that we disagree. We both favor and love our prize experiences- the children. We are doing our best to protect their mental interests as well as spiritual and other interests.
i by my own heart do not know how to breathe without what or whom i love. i have been doing better than most minds like the one i have.
i have since birth battled depression with my love for God. i fall when i seek love through you only because God is unconditional and you (mankind) can only spell the word in English.

*All i know about me came from living with God. Where ever in his will, in his allowance,   compassion and forgiveness I am, I am trusting  in him as a baby. I surrender to love by my faith which is why you are attracted to my heart.