BOOM BAP NATION

Thursday, July 31, 2014

sinner saint thursday look back

Sinner Saint fun fact.
*i try to get hydrated as im pressed for time and abandon that attempt to be on time.
i do my thang and dash off stage because im dying. i get hydrated sitting at the bar and get hit from my left with a no homo pick up line ... is this seat taken.
im listening to greets and meets of colleagues and on my left the no homo pick up artist starts with this "im gon make him notice me by my conversation" lookin ass and just keeps talkin. My food arrives (nachoes is all i ever get) and beauguards a chip with these words ... "let me get a chip off you...you got more!"

Later im washing my hands and no homo is critiquing me about hosting and i just remain silent.

FUN FACTS:
Cant breathe in bullsjit or bad air
Cant tell me how to share..i brought money!
Cant expect me to like you bcuz ots what u want
If you ever try this billshit again and i have   
not decompressed my anxiety attack, my 
huper ventillation or my bipolar mania?; you are gon find out how funny sinner saint really is!

EYE DRIVE A BOX CAPRICE NO A/C
MOTHER FUCKER IM HOT
GET THE FUCK OUT MY SPACE
(in my lower case voice)