BOOM BAP NATION

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Mr. Charles Garage Sale July Edition

I am for sale and that is no lie. I am my belongings and memories. Memories without placed on adequate mediums such as big screen film and video are pretty much as valuable as the story teller. I am for sale. I am priced appropriately. According to life I am not valuing myself very high. Oh Well. IF this website allows it the items for sale and their cost represent as is/cash only/no demonstration sales.

IF IT IS NOT WORKING OR BROKEN IT IS NOTES IN DESCRIPTION

ENSONIQ ASRX PRO     $80               BEAT MACHINE
NUMARK CD MIX2        $175             PRO DJ PLAYER
24" CUSTOM WHEELS   $1,000          BLACK
**SOLD**2 WAY PRO SPEAKERS $250/$325 (SINGLE/PAIR) 15" (SHORT IN 1 CABINET)
2 WAY PRO SPEAKERS $125/$200 (SINGLE/PAIR) 12" (SHORT IN 1 CABINET)**SOLD***
2 WAY PRO SPEAKERS $300 PAIR WITH STANDS (PA SYSTEM STYLE) 15"**** SOLD***