BOOM BAP NATION

Monday, July 28, 2014

WOMEN HATE WHEN i REMIND THEM OF WHAT IS AROUND THEM.


There is a myth that men and women have roles to each other when in fact the roles to a male and a female are those of a help mate to a help mate.

What most feminines and masculines are failing to recognize is the fact that over time the traditions of old have been watered into new creatures. The independent I don't need a man has grown and left it's sisters behind. Women talk women into being with other women and base it on financial ability, what he doesn't do for a woman, and why a woman simply does not require a man to be happy.

Well just like anything else in your way life took a turn as it should. What we now have are feminine qualities ruling the world. Nurturing is okay to a point but when it passes a threshold a new boundary is being set.
There was a reason an advertising displayed a single colored female with a child opposed to showing a balanced family raising a child.
We are what we eat ladies and gentleman however there has to be a point when you recognize something doesn't taste the same. When children growing up under adults see differences in strength they are learning manipulation to their favor. When a child sees a unified front and not weaknesses in strength separate or unified they are obedient and enthusiastic about their leadership and strive to become like their leadership.

The best aptitude as a strong attitude to life. The only test we are designed to pass is the test of life. It has measures upon measures of experiences which balance out the ability to remain in love with knowing so much over time.  What you do not need in your life as a single, strong, beautiful, competent, able, nurturing, embracing, approachable, practical, liberal, and spiritual woman of the world is belief you have are dependent upon the finances of another for the another to have value and provide value to your life. Your help mate is designed for love so that you have more than one way to make it through this life. If you have children or do not have children you were placed on this earth by the power of love. That is why you have breath to speak into life your will and command.

So you are here by decreed able to make your own money to pay your own bills that you choose to have in your life regardless of the reason you select to stand on as foundation in reasoning of your decision. There is no one else to blame for your having or not having. You choose to drink, eat, smoke, play, work, live, love, learn, only how you see fit to do these things. There is no one else to blame other than your moment in time of either having enough information or not enough information. You could have at any moment decided to yourself, no I am not going to allow this to happen at this time because I know that I am not prepared to endure it on my own.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT EXTENSIONS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
You been playing make up since you can remember. You had dolls and dolls of fun. Now you are conditioned to see your surrounding the same as you played in your imagination and you strive to reach that level of fun. What took a turn for the unexpected was being lost in your habits of thought that you gave no more attention to "why" am I choosing this? If no one at all is building their character and belief system (which is internal) what we all end up having is best dressed no touch contests. Who looks like the better Ken & Barbie?

IN MY OPINION EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION AND SHOULD WAIT UNTIL ASKED FOR IT
The funny part about what we think is everything. Have you ever wondered why you have so many opinions of others? What is missing in your life that you only have room to speculate on what others are doing. I learned my lesson the hard way at an early age. I was so wrapped up in what is right and what is wrong that i began missing the true reason for having an opinion.
*A response to a question often viewed as valuable by the interviewer or person with the question.
Example: Does this dress make me look fat?
Response: In my opinion you look good in this dress.

Notice there was an exchange. A question for an opinionated answer was given because judgement was trusted by one to the other.
IS ANYONE ASKING YOU FOR YOUR OPINION WHEN YOU GIVE IT?
DO YOU PROVIDE THE EXAMPLE OF WHY YOU HAVE THE OPINION, BASED ON YOUR SUCCESS OR FAILURES?

All opinions are valuable is they are presented in a true to the heart respect or concern for the individual. Nobody wants to hear over and over your views when they are not personally asking you.
I'm in junior high and learned some new thangs and was over excited about this knowledge i believed I obtained. My friends Janice, Gail, Kenneth, and Jordan were my victims. I quickly learned from them I need to shut up trying to correct people because it was too annoying to listen too on a regular basis.
I had an opinion before based on what I did not finish finding out. I had an opinion of what is love. I had an opinion on what is God. I had an opinion on why all black people in america should stop banking with all the banks and put all of our black earned money in a black bank to establish what we can do collectively as a people and a source. I also in my opinion believed this black bank would be the sole investor in our black community thus setting our new standards of equality in motion. I also believed in my opinion there are more slaves than I hoped for who seek never to leave the plantation.
We all have opinions, views, beliefs, systems, and ideals to which we strongly believe in. The only thing I need to know is why are you telling me your opinion?