BOOM BAP NATION

Thursday, August 9, 2012

STOP TRYING TO HUSTLE ME

I'm actually proud of myself for standing my ground. I submitted a promotional offer for limousine service and received 45 hits of inquiry. I had 3 cancellations & 42 haggles for lower price.
I'm smiling because numerically my true client base is out there & can see the benefit of my program offer.

I love how all females think sugar moves me and how all males think pimpin can trick me.

PLEASE....I.M FROM H.P.  I GREW UP WITH SINNERS AND SAINTS. I CAN BLESS YOU & STEAL YOUR RADIO AS I SELL IT TO YOUR NEIGHBOR WHO KNOWS IT WAS YOURS"

I'm just saying I love me and you enough to respect hard work and quality service.

THE OFFERS
$295
2 passengers
4 hours round trip
$25 per additional passenger

$375
2 passengers
6 hours round trip
$25 per additional passenger

$575
Up to 8 passengers
Minimum 6 hours/Maximum 10 hours

TIME RUNNING OVER:

STARTING AT 20 MINUTES IS CONSIDERED AN HOUR AND WILL BILL AS FULL PRICED HOUR $150 REQUIRES CARD ON FILE AND SIGNATURE.

OFEER EXPIRES AT 25 BOOKINGS