BOOM BAP NATION

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sinner Saint "I used to think"

I used to think I would be completely successful by age 35 and that i would travel the state of Texas maybe even the united states. Now i rewrite even remix my think. Today i think where can i get some money for a roll of toiletry wood. I have half of it nail on about the no working after 35 because i been unemployed since 33 and let me tell ya, it ain't easy living to see your dream come true. Especially in a grab your ankles, aggressive, dry, anal entry twist of fate, film, handed to you by the biggest prankster of all time called reality. Laughing goes here because you have 2 years left before you get fired and just had another wonderful surprise called after birth, remind you what an ice chip sweats like as you labor eternally trying to get channel 52 to show in HD premium b4  your medicaid expires. Ahh the joy of dreaming big!