BOOM BAP NATION

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mr.Charles Sinner Saint Dhat Mistah Show King Deuce Dj Hatsim

Mr.Charles / Sinner Saint / Dj Hatsim / King Deuce
*These are my mindsets of revenue sources as each mind eye am source.

Here we are to date with "what the hell is HE talking about child?" Well, I been telling you what I been talking about and I shall continue to do so. Ya'll ain't doing it so that WE can pull ourselves up by a boot strap and look forward to our dedication and commitment to a hard days evaluated work session. Stay shamed and fearful. That's your job. I however am commissioned to inspire and remain free in thinking so that action does not suffer from a lack of true inspiration. What we have here is an honesty to communicate.

Sinner Saint will be hosting all Dhat Mistah Show events as we are going with our comedy line to uplift our community. Dj Hatsim will be on the broadcasts representing our community radio segment of Dhat Mistah Show and will remain in function as podcasts or simple Youtube video postings. King Deuce is who we battle with in the ring on an M.I.C. Mr.Charles drives us all home and picks us all up and takes us all to work so we can wait for Mr.Charles to pick us back up from work and take us back to our perspective homes or residences.

The point of my posting is simple. We are all involved in this process. Each one will teach one more to be one who can teach one more to be taught.  If you read this posting please take a few honest moments to hear me out completely.

I spent my money researching this lifestyle before I submit it in book form on how to transition from in debt to debt free. It's all based on what you will honestly do. What is honestly available to be done. How to make it work in 6 months up to 3 years tops. If my methods do not change your "being in debt" to "being in less debt" it does not work. Simple. No half truths. No false promise. IF my way does not work the way I say it does, this means it was not done my way or your way was not doing it my way, but either way, on any given Sunday, it is only as it was meant to be.