BOOM BAP NATION

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sinner Saint The Movie

"I am Sinner Saint, and I am the movie."


This is an official letter to my fan base I have yet to establish to my knowledge. I am delighted to release to you my inner child, my inner glow, my inner sanctuary, and most of all my unconditional love for laughter and what it entails. I am the best at being my worse and embracing it has established today what I know to be everything I am to be. Funnier!

I established myself d.i.y. style as Sinner Saint stand up comedian and dove into the world of whom which I was slightly familiar with through the childhood watching of Abbot & Costello, Three Stooges, Gilligan's Island, The Marx Brothers, The Andy Griffith Show, The Rat Pack, Bob Hope, I Love Lucy, Good Times, True Colors, In Living Color, Richard Pryor on Vinyl, Eddie Murphy, Charlie Murphy, John Witherspoon, Chris Rock, Def Comedy Jam, The Wayans Brothers, All of Black Film and Comedy, Grease, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Cheers, and many, many, many more whom I know  not their names as it turns out real life was the funniest thing I ever saw.

I will leave my truth for the stage. I will reveal to you my mind and heart and even my very loving soul. What I will not do is leave you with no thing to smile about in your memory. You will remember 3 things about me to make you smile any given moment you cannot find one. The best reason will be the fact I will have other much funnier comics on the stage whom guaranty me a few laughs in case I am short one reason. 

You will be connected to me by either my comedy, my music, or my personal business as a private driver who makes jokes in the car to test out on the most random moods and strangers, so that I may remain fresh for you at any given moment it calls for it. Either that or we share the same women who like me like women. 

#sinnerSaint #imLesbian #InOurImageLetUsCreate #UberYourWayOutOFIt #MrCharles #MrChawlz #BiggHuggz