BOOM BAP NATION

Friday, November 1, 2013

Sinner Saint's "The Purge"

WARNING! ADULT AND EXPLICIT CONTENT INVOLVED. WARNING!


Thank you all for allowing me this venue option to relate, share, convey, release, and receive the energies involved of this atmosphere and realm. I choose to speak in a manner which allows me to feel confident enough to let it all go. I also choose not to do it only from an emotional vantage point. If you are insecure in any area of your lifestyle and living let me release you from such propaganda and replace it with these energies. "The only reality is the one in which you create for yourself!"

Thought is the number one ingredient to all that you see in the activities of homo-sapiens. The only thing that keeps you from talking to this person or that person is the thought you provide yourself in an area of accountability which may or may not be relevant to your heart's desires. The only real road block ever to exist is thought stopping ones.

I have watched a lot of visions manifest from thoughts. We all have. The reality is we need to know these thoughts. We need to see them. I don't always like a Monday or a Saturday but they are there none the less. Well this goes for you also. So what if someone didn't agree with your choice. Who cares really if you are considered acceptable by those who need acceptance for power. I am on a release party right now and there is nothing in my mind I want to keep if it stops me from trying, doing, seeking, searching, wondering, actions involved which seek out answers to questions of natural or logical nature.

SPIRITUALLY

I always trust God The Most High to keep me from myself as a danger or hindrance. I make many prayers large and small. Prayer is the direct line to the truth of reality in spirit or supernatural and just as a computer starting up from no power to power there is a BIOS/CMOS functionality that automatically sets the stage for an operating system to manifest which allows the user to create. This means when you pray you are turning on the spiritual computer system which is dedicated to sending and receiving prayer requests of all natures.

I am fully aware of my appearance as well as my view point. I have memories which keep me in spiritual alignment. These memories belong to me. They are me. They rule me. They control me. They bless me. These memories as well as dreams keep me in optimum performance level when it involves the interaction of society. These protocols of mine from before birth are the very nature in reason as to why I, a man of color, am not in prison. I am not a statistic. I am a fact. I am a truth. I am in their image. This image is love.

WHY I SAY WHAT I SAY TO YOU

I as mentioned before am very in tune with my spiritual lifestyle of eternal living. This means I believe not in this world but in the world which created this world. The actual data involved is only in bits to mankind opposed to the supercomputer of data involved with what actually allowed you to even know you exist. Yes. I said it. The fact is we are spirit first. This very fact for me means at any time through you I am either speaking to my god, my nemesis, an angel, or spirit guide at any given moment. There are movies which replay this theory and guess what? They are more than accurate and elusive at the same time.

I say what I say to you from only one of two obvious places or sources. I am either speaking to you from the spirit of my heart in God or I am speaking to you from my flesh in humanity. Both of these places involve emotion. The best thing about emotion is it makes the physical aspect of reality quite clear.

I read body language. I read minds. I read intentions. I read through the spirit. Example. When I go to sleep and wake up I may not actually be awake. The "mind" believes what it sees. When we fall to rest we are doing the same thing as a computer does. We are downloading and uploading data. Often times we receive updates in this process. These updates either answer a question from the subconscious or they provide direction of future travels ahead from the point in which you fell asleep.
When I believe I am awake I conduct myself accordingly. I carry on in my day based on its course and direction. Standards are traditional such as family, school, work, social, and entertainment. I live my life. Then out of nowhere and undetected by me I am right back where I started from and have no idea or recollection that I saw my future. Well, a few times I actually caught it all. It over excited me. I knew how powerful this finding truly is and in the thought itself of knowing this, an excitement over powered me and I became as it is documented overjoyed! Yep. We aren't even allowed on earth to be overly happy.*Bipolar Mania--excessive joy Prescription: Depakote

WHAT I DO NOW

I channel myself in areas of prayer, music & meditation, writing, and loving. Here is the spiffy of being me. What I know about God excites me so much to the point I am stimulated. Yes ma'am. Exactly as I wrote it. Stimulated! The thing of this is I am always excited now. Thoughts control how long I am not excited.

Well, regardless of my love for God I know I must follow the steps. Employment a must. Family a must. Social connection a must. Prayer a must. These are no particular order although we are conditioned to recognize getting good grades so that we can get good jobs and be good people and have good credit scores and have good components of wealth such as housing and transportation.

I don't have either of these things in the caliber of expectation of the masses. I am now much older and am either trying to tell a few jokes to make peoples hearts feel better, drive people around to enjoy each others company, or work anywhere that allows me to be employed without malicious power struggles. I have had more jobs than we are supposed to have in American society standards of business and credit worthiness. Well because of what I have seen I have carved my niche in this world as "that guy."

Embracing my outcast status I walk alone even though I know I am not alone. The thing I come full circle to is knowing where I truly am, where I truly exist, where God is at all times, and my eternal lifestyle. Eternity. Take a look at it. How long could you exist sanely or humanely if you actually lived 900+ years? Would you love anymore. How many husbands, wives, children would you have? Would you be calmer or more upset? Would you finally go insane? Would you keep getting married? How long would an honest marriage last? How much knowledge would you obtain? Would you like Bill Murray in "Groundhog's Day" try everything you can to finally reach your goal knowing eventually when you wake up you would have to do it all over again? The eternal lifestyle is one of eternity. Your life you are living now is the one you are going to repeat throughout all of existence from this timeline. You don't have to believe in God or the Devil for that matter to know that life after death on earth exists regardless of your belief system. You don't know what makes everything available. You only know what you were taught by someone else who may or may not want you to know anything.

SINNER SAINT HAS A MIDDLE NAME NOW

Only at this very moment have I added this middle name  of Ora (aura). The best defense is a functional offense. The best offense is a dysfunctional defense. Interpretation is the only point here. I am helping myself live eternally by remaining calm and allowing the truth to unfold without false belief. I know now when I am sleep and when I am awake. Yes. All the time now. I am still asleep but because of my wiring and circuitry I am in belief that I am awake, when in fact I am resting in a place within the mind of the most high. That being said, "Sinner Saint to the stage!"

THE STAGE
"Ahem." Please rise for the natural anthem."
Oh say can you skeet......record scratched! Sinner Saint music begins, audience laughter and applause as Sinner Saint takes the stage.

The stage is the only place where I remain in control of exactly how I see everyone together. The larger the audience the more excited I am and calm at the same time. Smaller crowds make me dig deeper into my "say anything" closet simply to keep me from being nervous. All in all there is plenty of me to go around in discussion boards and rooms as well as social pages. I am the very first unknown professional comedian to never be paid after a show. I get's mine up front! No exceptions. Thanks to driving a limousine and creating a limousine service out of nowhere. It was a total fluke as to how it happened but none the less it happened.

My first time on stage was kindergarten and I was petrified. I cried the entire time. I was in the back of the row as we did a play. All I knew in my mind was everyone was looking at me and it messed me up severely. No one knew I scared to death and ashamed of being me. Now? I care less who is looking at me, so to speak, and simply command your attention by ignoring your presence. I simply speak my mind in its random and tumultuous order and synchronicity. Oh yeah. If you haven't heard me perform you will wonder why you paid to get in? I challenge your thought. Something people can't stand!
I'm not an asshole about it or corruptly smashing you although there are a few hecklers who believe they are better at being center of attention. I am unscripted and unrehearsed. My shows are always different because I merely speak on the current thought and improvise myself to not allow too much dead air. I can speak to any age group or demographic. Language barriers matter not because I love those who I have no idea what they are saying to me. Keeps me from getting my feelings hurt! Laughing to myself is what I do most.

Sinner Saint "Talk to you Bodies for a second!"

*Explicit for delivery purpose only these next few statements. Warned!
Sinner Saint: "Shit!" Dhatbych is fine! Man I wish she simply walked up to me and asked if she could get me to massage her by sitting on my face! 

I love the anatomical structure of a woman. I enjoy all the various and strategic assemblies of your build. Your neck, your ankles, your feet, your back, your shoulders, BUTTOCKS, your abdomen, your thighs....oooohhhhh how I fucking love your thighs and don't know why!

If you ever actually find yourselves attracted to me, before you approach me know this. I do not expect more than the moment of now regardless of how many of now you want. I have to make certain I am not distracted enough to not be productive. If you can handle me being busy writing, singing, rapping, joking, recording, or mowing the lawn and washing cars, you won't ever have problems with knowing me. I am cool as a substitute and have no issue with staying in my lane when it comes to the ever changing mind of a woman. It's not an insult. It's a fact. When your mood is upon you to find out about my testimony just make certain we don't talk a lot. I may change your mind.

How nasty am I? Here is an example. I saw a woman so fine to my mind one day I literally would have licked her sweaty booty clean or until she required me to stop which ever makes her cum first! Dhat nasty enough for ya?

People. People. People. Settle down. We all have found this animal instinct or action within us. There were moments of your youth where you felt so liberated being all out in the sheets, hood of the car, trunk of the car, back seat of the car, a the movies, in the alley, behind the *Tom Thumb (b4  yo time), your bosses office, in the church, and so on and so on and so on. Ya'll been there so don't act surprised and try to redirect attention off of you by displaying a sign of disgust when in fact thinking about it all over again got you either moist n wet or hot and bothered!j

My world has no more shame in it on the superficial level. My world has no judgment in it. I am me. You are you. Together it's we. That's all that matters. Live free in your mind when you enter my world, but don't lose respect for how I need my world to be for me, and I will respect how you need your world to be for you. We are sharing the same operating systems and applications in this gigantic supercomputer called life!

THE END
IF YOU ARE A SAINT YOU BEST KNOW I KNOW THE TRUTH...DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BEING ANGRY OR UPSET AT THESE PHRASINGS OF SYLLABLES AND VIBRATIONS UTILIZED TO COMMUNICATE AN IDEA, THOUGHT, OR VISION WHICH IS ENTIRELY INTENDED AND PURPOSED FOR COMMUNICATION OR CONVEYMENT OF A POSITIONAL VANTAGE SUCH AS VIEW OR POINT. SOMEONE TOLD YOU WHO GOD WAS AND THE FACT IS HAD YOU REMAINED FOCUSED ON KNOWING GOD FROM BIRTH YOUR EYES WOULD HAVE REMAINED OPENED AS MINE HAVE. I TAKE GOD SERIOUSLY AT ALL TIMES AND KNOW THAT I AM WHAT I AM IN HIS PURPOSE AND DESIGN AND I AM NOT DESIGNED TO REACH SAINTS MORE SO THAN I AM TO REACH THE PERSON WHO FEELS ALONE, LEFT OUT, ABANDONED, ABUSED, AND MORE. WE ARE ALL HIS BE IT POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE AS AGREEABLES AND DISAGREEABLES. YOUR HEART RATE SHOULD SLOW BACK DOWN SO YOUR PEACE CAN MANFIEST YOUR THOUGHT OTHERWISE YOU HAVE A CONFLICT IN YOUR SYSTEM WHICH IS DETRIMENTAL TO YOUR SYSTEM. BE THE THOUGHT AT ALL TIMES SO THE ACTIONS ARE SEAMLESS IN SUCH THOUGHT. WE SEE YOU GET ANGY FIRST JUST AS STRONG AS WE SEE YOU SMILE UP FRONT! GET A GRIP. HAVE A DRINK. STOP PLAYING BINGO. DON'T GET ANGRY. DON'T ASKED TO BE PAID TO GIVE A TESTIMONY. STOP ASSUMING BUSINESS AND GOD AREN'T IN THE SAME PLACE. BUILD A GOD HONEST BUSINESS FROM THE GROUND UP. HELP YOUR COMMUNITY BY SUPPLYING A BASIC COMMERCE NEED SO YOU CAN CHANNEL THOSE EARNINGS BACK INTO THE COMMUNITY'S NEED. WE NEED EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS HONEST AND OF TRUST. WE NEED EXAMPLES OF COMPASSIONATE BUSINESS. WE ALREADY HAVE BANKING, HOUSING, AND FUEL SINS. REBUILD THIS SOCIETY WITHIN THE SOCIETY SO THAT REGARDLESS OF THE PAST THE FUTURE REMAINS BRIGHT! CHURCH