BOOM BAP NATION

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"What Is So Funny?"


There is much to be said when it comes to the relationship of timing

Timing is at its best a place where the connections are more than welcome to be set free! I am new to pledging my allegiance to Stand Up Comedy as a professional environment and habitat; thus, my sporadic blasts of funny. Currently I find myself researching and testing more than theory with my humored thoughts for translation. The resulted response of a connected thought manifests a physical smile, a chemical release, an experience, a memory, a reflection, and keeps my inspiration to succeed poised and practiced.

The only joke that does not work is a joke which is not working for the sake of the joke. 

There is more than one way to connect with an audience inside the arena of humor. Humor has different faces. There is the blemish face humor has which allows many to recognize how little certain flaws truly should mean considering it does not stop one from living. There is the critical thinking humor which allows a tenuous college student or professor to release regard for comprehension and speak the material. Then there is the testimony humor which is simply the artifact of life. The truth involves introductions or premise, patience in details, the set up and tangents of release.


The beautiful part of being a comic is knowing you work hard at being a happy place for others! 

JOKE MY LINES

  •  Eye am Sinner Saint the Comedian and Eye Fly Southwest Airlines as often as eye am booked to tell jokes anywhere Southwest Airlines will fly. 
  •  Some people think it is actually easy being the best worst comic! There is nothing easy about it. I am naturally hilarious and it is truly tedious for me to not be funny on purpose! Accident's happen, but not like this!
  • Whenever Eye am in town and need to rest my mind I mix Nyquil Cough Syrup with an Energy drink and remain alertly calm all day long.
WHAT EYE FOUND VIA GOOGLE, YAHOO, ASK.COM SEARCH ENGINES
SEARCH: clean jokes OR commercial Jokes for cell phones free
SINNER SAINT'S "TWEET FOR ME TWEEZE?"

What The Tweet?
When I tweet about the twove of Twesus and all tweets twone for me. My tweet twatts out Twah-Leh-Twoot-Yah eye Twank God for Twaving ME!  
-tweeting in tongues-